How many times have you ordered something online and it was not at all what you expected (or needed)? Cheaply made, short-lived: Seems to be the bane of production these days, even in the USA. But as a small business succeeding in America and living by old-fashioned, common sense values, Rohrer Manufacturing knows authenticity still counts. Big-time.
But some places want knockoffs and cut corners, and when we hear they're misrepresenting the value of our product, it gets us a little steamed. So let's set the record straight when it comes to the Man Saver Post Driver™.
From the Horse's Mouth...
Our founder, Dan Rohrer, had just a few guidelines in mind when he started his family-owned company in 1997:
- Make a product that helps, and lasts.
- Stay local and sell directly.
- Keep costs down.
Pretty simple stuff. But that's what's helped us grow and stay in business for over two decades, with only one price increase in all those years. So, here's what you really need to know to keep from getting stuck with a post driver knockoff:
- We really, truly, proudly make our product in Prineville, Oregon, USA.
- We have found ways to reduce costs and become lean in our manufacturing processes. Other than the orange painting done offsite, all parts except one are made in our local shop.
- When you call us, you'll talk to a real live human—an amazing one at that—who will help advise, direct, and correct, as needed.
- These humans are also the ones involved in the welding, assembling, and shipping of your driver, so it's (literally) got their fingerprints all over it...in the best possible sense. We love what we do.
- We only sell directly to our customers: Not reps, not retailers. And holy cow—absolutely not online discount/auction sites. (We stumbled upon such a "seller" recently, who's not in any way affiliated with Man Saver Post Driver™. And while we contacted the website multiple times to report fraudulent selling of our product and use of our intellectual property, it takes time to get accurate information out there. In the meantime, we wish every "seller" who's trying to fake out buyers a long lifetime of having to set miles of fence posts with a white plastic spoon. Just saying.)
Just the Facts
Remember: Rohrer Manufacturing's Man Saver Post Driver™ is the only multi-directional pneumatic post driver available on the market. Our innovative post driver places metal t-posts accurately and quickly, saving time and preventing injuries on the job. It’s the most durable yet affordable option on the market, and your fencing installation crew will appreciate its lightweight, portable design, which is ideal for driving posts for ranches, vineyards, signs and highway work, and marker installations. And it’s made with love and pride in beautiful Prineville, Oregon.
And here's the last word, from happy customer David Andrews of Azle, Texas:
We recently bought our first small ranch. We have many fence lines to repair, and new fences to run. We spent a few weeks in the summer driving t-posts by hand, two of us swapping out every few minutes. It was incredibly hard work. I knew there must be an easier way. I found a pneumatic t-post driver at my local tractor supply store; however, it was just not very successful, and we returned it the same week. I searched online and came across your product. After watching the online video I decided we would give it a try.
Let me tell you a little about our property; we have several areas of very hard ground, and it is not uncommon to wear out a set of bits on our post hole digger on just one hole (this is hard dirt, and not rock). I was skeptical your product would be able to drive posts into this ground… We recently took the new driver out to set a new fence line, I loaded the driver, a 10-gallon compressor and a gas powered generator into the bed of my pickup and set off to the top pasture with my laborer… I am not exaggerating when I tell you we set our fence line in half a day, when this would normally have taken 2 to 3 days! The first time we used it we made fools of ourselves; as the unit effortlessly drove the posts into the ground, my laborer and I jumped up and down like giddy school children. Having used other pneumatic drivers without success, I strongly recommend this product. Thank you for saving me from tired muscles and an aching back!
Want to jump up and down like David? Of course you do. So get the real deal, straight from Rohrer Manufacturing: Visit www.ManSaverPostDriver.com to see all our options and accessories.